Matcha Lemonade Recipe
Makes Approx. 8-10 cups of matcha lemonade
- 2 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar (You can substitute 1 1/3 cup of light agave nectar or 1 tsp stevia)
- 4 cups of water
- 3 cups ice
- 3 tbsp Sencha Naturals culinary matcha powder
- Slices of lemon
Directions1. Make a simple syrup.
- Add 2 cups of sugar to 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Heat until the sugar is dissolved, and let cool.
2. Mix the lemon juice, water, simple syrup and matcha together in a blender, cocktail shaker, or with a whisk.
3. Add ice and fresh lemon slices.
This recipe works great with bottled lemonade or powdered lemonade mix. Simply add 1/2 tsp matcha for every cup of liquid. Try adding mint, cucumber, or other fresh ingredients for other yummy flavor combinations.
Our matcha lemonade recipe adapted from this lemonade recipe.
Products used in this recipe