Healthy Matcha Pancakes
If you ever thought pancakes don’t fit a healthy lifestyle, think again! These Healthy Matcha Pancakes are made with eggs, bananas, and rolled oats! Featuring Sencha Naturals Organic Everyday Matcha Powder. Get ready for a green breakfast!
RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS: Matcha Pancakes
Prep Time: About 20 minutes
Servings: 10-12 medium pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp Sencha Naturals Organic Everyday Matcha Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking spray or oil of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and no oats are visible. Let the mixture sit for 5 -10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, grease with cooking spray or oil, and use a ¼ Cup measuring cup to pour the batter onto the skillet.
- Flip once the pancakes begin to bubble and take their form. They should be a nice crispy, golden color. Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!